The Dallas Mavericks (36-37) take the court against the Charlotte Hornets (23-51) at 8:30 PM ET on Friday, March 24, 2023 on BSSW and BSSE.
The Mavericks are a double-digit favorite against the Hornets when the Mavericks and the Hornets square off. The Mavericks are favored by 14.5 points. The game features an over/under of 227.
Mavericks vs. Hornets Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Dallas -14.5
- Total: 227
- Moneyline: Dallas -1105, Charlotte +713
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Hornets at Mavericks odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Hornets (+ 14.5)
- Pick OU:
Mavericks 119 – Hornets 109
- Dallas has been the favorite in 47 games this season and has come away with the win 29 times (61.7%) in those contests.
- Dallas has been named as a favorite of -1105 or more just one time this season and came away with a victory in that game.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Dallas has a 91.7% chance of pulling out a win.
- Charlotte has put together a 15-43 record in games it was listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 25.9% of those games).
- Charlotte has not yet played as a moneyline underdog of +713 or longer.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives Charlotte a 12.3% chance to win.
- The Mavericks put up 113.9 points per game, only 3.5 fewer points than the 117.4 the Hornets allow.
- Dallas has a 16-13 record against the spread and a 19-10 record overall when scoring more than 117.4 points.
- Charlotte has a 17-9-1 record against the spread and a 16-11 record overall when giving up fewer than 113.9 points.
- The Hornets’ 111.1 points per game are just 2.3 fewer points than the 113.4 the Mavericks give up.
- When it scores more than 113.4 points, Charlotte is 21-7-1 against the spread and 16-13 overall.
- Dallas is 13-15-3 against the spread and 20-11 overall when it gives up fewer than 111.1 points.
- The Mavericks are at the 17th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (113.9 PPG), while the Hornets allow the 22nd-fewest points per game (117.4) in the league.
- The 27th-ranked scoring NBA team (111.1 PPG) is Charlotte, while the Dallas squad ranks 15th in the league defensively (113.4 PPG).
- The Mavericks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 34 points this season (0.5 points per game on average), and opponents of the Hornets have out-scored them by 467 more points on the year (6.3 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- Dallas’ average implied point total this season is 5.9 fewer points than its implied total in Friday’s game (115.1 implied points on average compared to 121 implied points in this game).
- This season, Dallas has put up more than 121 points 26 times.
- Charlotte’s average implied point total on the season (118.0 points) is 12.0 points higher than its implied total in this matchup (106 points).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Mavericks vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW and BSSE
- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Arena: American Airlines Center
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).