The Cleveland Cavaliers (7-6) hope to build on a three-game winning run when visiting the Philadelphia 76ers (10-3) at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Wells Fargo Center. The contest airs on TNT and NBCS-PH.
The 76ers are a 3.5-point favorite against the Cavaliers when 76ers and Cavaliers hit the court.
76ers vs. Cavaliers Betting Odds
- Spread: Philadelphia -3.5
- Moneyline: Philadelphia -166, Cleveland +140
Cavaliers at 76ers odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: 76ers (- 3.5)
76ers 119 – Cavaliers 108
- Philadelphia has been victorious in nine of the 10 contests it has been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Philadelphia has won seven of eight games when listed as at least -166 or better on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Philadelphia has a 62.4% chance of walking away with the win.
- Cleveland has been the underdog on the moneyline six total times this season. The Land has gone 3-3 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +140 or longer, Cleveland has a record of 2-1 (66.7%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, Cleveland’s implied win probability is 41.7%.
- The 76ers put up 120.5 points per game, 9.5 more points than the 111 the Cavaliers give up.
- Philadelphia is 9-2 against the spread and 9-2 overall when scoring more than 111 points.
- Cleveland has put together a 3-5 ATS record and a 4-4 overall record in games it scores more than 111.5 points.
- Philadelphia has an ATS record of 6-1 and a 7-0 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 111.2 points.
- The 76ers are at the third spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (120.5 PPG), while the Cavaliers allow the 12th-fewest points per game (111) in the league.
- Cleveland is the NBA’s 20th-ranked offense (111.2 PPG), while Philadelphia is the 13th-ranked defense (111.5).
- The 76ers have totaled a total of 117 more points than their opponents this year (an average of nine per game), and the Cavaliers have out-scored opponents by only two points on the season (0.2 more per game).
How to watch 76ers vs. Cavaliers
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Sportsbook Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.