A matchup pitting one of the league’s best offensive squads against one of the worst teams defensively sees the Golden State Warriors (36-36, second in points per game) face the Houston Rockets (18-53, 25th in points allowed) at Toyota Center on March 20, 2023. The Warriors are 9.5-point favorites. The matchup’s point total is 238.
Warriors Vs Rockets Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 20
Warriors: Kevon Looney: Questionable (Back), Andre Iguodala: Out (Wrist), Andrew Wiggins: Out (Personal), Gary Payton: Out (Abdominal), Ryan Rollins: Out (Foot)
Rockets: Danny Green: Out (Trade Pending), John Wall: Out (Abdominal)
|Spread Pick||Rockets (+9.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (238)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Warriors Vs Rockets Stat Rankings
|Warriors Avg. (Rank)||Rockets Avg. (Rank)|
|118.3 (2nd)||Points Scored||110.3 (29th)|
|118.1 (25th)||Points Allowed||118.1 (25th)|
|44.1 (9th)||Rebounds||46.4 (4th)|
|10.2 (14th)||Off. Rebounds||13.2 (1st)|
|16.5 (1st)||3pt Made||10.6 (27th)|
|29.5 (1st)||Assists||22.5 (29th)|
|15.7 (29th)||Turnovers||15.7 (29th)|
Best Betting Site For Warriors vs Rockets
Warriors Key Players
Rockets Key Players
|Kevin Porter Jr.||49||18.7||5.5||5.8||1.3||0.3||2.2|
|Jabari Smith Jr.||68||12.4||7.1||1.2||0.5||0.9||1.6|
|Kenyon Martin Jr.||71||12.3||5.6||1.5||0.5||0.4||0.8|
- The Warriors’ record against the spread is 33-39-0.
- Golden State has two wins ATS (2-7) as a 9.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- The Warriors have seen 39 of their 72 games go over the point total.
- In 34 games this season, Golden State and its opponent have combined to score more than 238 points.
- The over/under in this game is 238 points, 1.6 higher than the average total in Warriors games this season.
- The Rockets are 28-39-4 against the spread this season.
- Houston’s ATS record as a 9.5-point underdog or greater is 8-15.
- This season, 35 of the Rockets’ 71 games have hit the over.
- There have been 22 Houston’s games this season with more than 238 points scored.
- Games involving the Rockets this year have averaged 228.4 points per game, a 9.6-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.