The San Antonio Spurs (19-54) will try to break a three-game road losing streak when visiting the Washington Wizards (32-41) on Friday, March 24, 2023 at Capital One Arena, airing at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC and BSSW.
The Wizards enter their game against the Spurs as a 7.5-point favorite.
Wizards vs. Spurs Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Washington -7.5
- Moneyline: Washington -275, San Antonio +230
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Spurs at Wizards odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Wizards (- 7.5)
Wizards 121 – Spurs 109
- Washington has been victorious in 16, or 64%, of the 25 contests it has been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Washington has yet to lose in three games when named as at least a -275 moneyline favorite.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Washington has a 73.3% chance of pulling out a win.
- San Antonio has gone 17-53 in games it was listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 24.3% of those games).
- San Antonio has a record of 7-35 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +230 or longer (16.7%).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives San Antonio a 30.3% chance to win.
- The Wizards average 112.7 points per game, 9.5 fewer points than the 122.2 the Spurs give up.
- Washington is 8-3 against the spread and 8-3 overall when scoring more than 122.2 points.
- When San Antonio gives up fewer than 112.7 points, it is 12-4 against the spread and 12-4 overall.
- The Spurs’ 112.1 points per game are only 1.6 fewer points than the 113.7 the Wizards give up to opponents.
- San Antonio is 20-11 against the spread and 13-18 overall when it scores more than 113.7 points.
- Washington’s record is 24-9-1 against the spread and 26-8 overall when it allows fewer than 112.1 points.
- The Wizards are the league’s 22nd-ranked scoring team (112.7 PPG), while the Spurs allow the most points per game (122.2) in NBA action.
- San Antonio is the NBA’s 25th-ranked offense (112.1 PPG), while Washington is the 16th-ranked defense (113.7).
- The Wizards have been out-scored by 75 points this season (1.0 point per game on average), and opponents of the Spurs have out-scored them by 731 more points on the year (10.1 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Wizards vs. Spurs
- Game Day: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-DC and BSSW
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Capital One Arena
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).